Friday, November 20, 2015

All the Frugal based blogs out there...

I am looking for tips and such for saving money so I am Googling... What I am finding is blogs that tells you what is on sale, which means spending money to "save money" or so full of ads that you can not find the content.  The other thing I am finding is the vast majority of them has not been updated in years.  To the bloggers out there, if you are not going to update your blogs any more then pull it down.  nothing is more frustrating as to click on what looks like would give you good info or be really interesting than to find it full of ads and promotions for sales. 

I miss the Dollar Stretcher www.stretcher.com site of the early 2000 before they sold out to feeds of financial sites, they really had some great stories that you could relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment