Thursday, November 5, 2015

Welcome to My Journey


Here is my story. I am a 40 something divorced woman living with an elementary school student (DD) and my ex (EX). I have so much debt that its not even funny and I am unemployed at the moment. I am going to blog my journey to get out of the hole that I have dug myself into and my life.



My DD is an exceptional little girl. She is super smart, but does not apply herself as she could. She is very much a daddy's girl. She won't eat dinner until her dad comes home, but will eat before I get home.



My EX is a hoarder. Most of his family is the same way. He tends to sleep a lot of the time and he spends one day working hard then 2 more in bed. I am working on getting the place cleaned up and looking nice. At the right time, there will be before and after shots. I would throw out everything, but then he shuts down. I tried to talk him into buying another shed but have not been successful yet. I have to tread lightly here.



The journey along the way will show recipes, the job hunt, and debt reduction. I hope I keep you entertained and following me.








No comments:

Post a Comment